AHA Members- It's time to vote!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The good news is they do this once per year. I think this forum is the best of all the homebrew forums out there, and it would be nice to have our representation on the board. Yooper (Lorena) has helped me become a better brewer with some really tasty recipes and Craig helped make it legal for me to brew at all. You both have my votes next time too!

The good news is they do this once per year. I think this forum is the best of all the homebrew forums out there, and it would be nice to have our representation on the board. Yooper (Lorena) has helped me become a better brewer with some really tasty recipes and Craig helped make it legal for me to brew at all. You both have my votes next time too!

Thank you for the kind words. Craig serves on a committee (at least, as far as I know), and I will be helping out that way as well so we'll still be active in the AHA.

Back