want chainbreaker recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travis22155

Reaction score
Really want to brew a batch of this for this summer, anyone know a good extract with grain recipe.
Looked everywhere for one and no luck

travis22155 said:
Really want to brew a batch of this for this summer, anyone know a good extract with grain recipe.

Good luck. I brewed mine yesterday. I was also told that deschutes discontinued it. Ill let you know how mine turned out. I forgot I add the orange peel in my drunken confusion. I brewed two batches yesterday both with 90 min boils

Like I said I forgot the orange peel

image-60469480.jpg

Here is one i've been working on. Just replace the pilsner malt with 6lb extract and you should be pretty close. my #'s were way off because my temperature dropped faster than i expected and i didn't check to make sure conversion was done (first all grain experience) don't go crazy with the coriander either. i used 1 oz and it was too much. http://hopville.com/recipe/1652702 i hope this helps.

Back