Big Hoppy SMaSH!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a recipe of a big hoppy SMaSH they've brewed and really liked? I usually enjoy researching recipes on my own, but I'm making an unscheduled stop by my LHBS today so I figured I'd ask since I don't really have the time. I'd also like to brew an IIPA with some maltiness to it, and had planned to wait until the all grain setup is done, but if anyone can suggest one that's just too good to wait on, I'll give it a whirl. I figured since I'm about to be gone for 2 weeks, I might as well throw something else in a primary while I'm away... Please keep in mind, I'm in Alaska. My LHBS has a fair amount of ingredients on hand, but may not have anything really off the wall. When suggesting a recipe, try to keep in mind I may only be able to find some of the more common ingredients (Hence SMaSH)

**Disclaimer - the plan was to brew up a stout and while it was fermenting and bottle conditioning I would finish building an all grain setup before I brewed another batch. Oops!

LHBS is closed for some reason today. Oh well, back to the original plan...

Back