Anyone have the recipe for Austin Homebrew's American Red Ale?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A4J

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I lost the recipe sheet that came with my order. Does anyone have the recipe for AHS's American Red Ale? I really just need the hop schedule.

Thanks. :mug:

Have you tried emailing or calling customer service? Maybe they can attach the directions to an email for you!!

Have you tried emailing or calling customer service? Maybe they can attach the directions to an email for you!!

+1
They will likely just shoot it out in an E-mail if you contact their customer Service Department.

Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply

How's that Google Rating Forrest?\

+1
They will likely just shoot it out in an E-mail if you contact their customer Service Department.

Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply
Austin Home Brew Supply

How's that Google Rating Forrest?\

Damn BK, if your nose was any further up Forrest's butt, you could breath for him. :D

I think Forrest has said that he will share a recipe if you e-mail him. He just doesn't like posting them because he doesn't want other suppliers copying his recipes.

I was going to call them but they won't be open for another hour and I'm already 30 minutes into the mash. Anyhoo, I found the recipe sheet but it's good to know that I can just email Forrest in the future.

Thanks all.

Latest posts

Back