Some help on a Glycol tower purchase

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougQ

Reaction score
Ok everyone, i am in Spain and i found this on their classifieds for $300. It comes with everything in the picture and they say it works. What is the name of it and is it worth it. Thanks

Here is the link the pic is small http://www.segundamano.es/sevilla/tirador-cerveza/a32330447/?ca=11_s&st=s&c=13
37472251241.jpg

Nice find. It's got to be more then $300. The tower itself is probably $300. If can you ship it back via a Military crate on the cheap, I would grab it.

looks like a mini kegerator.. i mean if its refrigerated, the box alone is worth $300.. Like Green bone said, your biggest problem would be shipping. Also check and see what kind of electricity requirements it has. You probably can't ship the CO2 cylinder.. but those are cheap stateside anyway.

that is a tap tower sitting on its own glycol chiller. well worth $300.

im just not sure why the hell they have a massive chiller like that hooked up to only two taps...?

Possibly using more like a controlled jockey box. Seen these in dominican republic. U can let the keg sit out and plumb it up through this and ice cold beer. I have a glycol set up for serving but my set up is way different.

Back