observer fittings?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamieScanlon

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get my hands on some observer fittings? I've seen them at the various brewery's I've visited and I have been wanting to install one in my homebrew setup because I use a stainless fermenter and opaque tubing so and I really want to be able to see my beer as I'm brewing it!

So far the only place i've seen them is in the Perlick catalog. http://www.perlick.com/pdf-files/newOBSERVERS.pdf. Does anybody know of any other place I can get them?

Is there somewhere I can find more info on those Perlick ones, or even somewhere to buy them?

Maybe somebody can help me along the same lines - I'm looking for something similar, with an ID at least a little bigger than the OD of a typical airstone, ideally with NPT fittings. In case it isn't already obvious. I intend to use it with an inline oxygenator, to be able to ensure it's bubbling through properly.

Latest posts

Back