The GUI is in labview which runs the interface board which switches latched inputs to the PLC which controls the relays for all my motors and valves etc.
Just to update I mounted the control unit to the bottom under the diamond plate and wired it up. This thing works great! I ran just water through it yesterday to test the whole process and it passed (execpt for two little leaks I gotta touch up my pipe sweating skills). Now I have to make a beer with it. The fireflies work great. I get a flame everytime. I also have put in thermalcouples in the burner area to monitor temp from the flame. If I don't get the response I want from the thermalcouples it shuts the gas off as a safety precausion although the burners have ignited everytime so far but you can't be to safe. Here's a picture of the whole rig. I still have to buy the valves for it so until then I have to switch them manually. When I sell off the last PLC I got I will be able to get them.
As for the burner under the mash tun it's for step mashing and heating up the water to mash in temp.
I will let you know how the first beer went in it and update you when I get the valves in.