Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > My new Herms system (pics)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2008, 03:01 AM   #21
korndog
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Foppa - that is un-friggin-believable. Man, I love all that copper everywhere, and the work inside the keggles is superb. I even got a little wood looking at that beast. Too bad about the Huskers stuff that came with it; you can probably get that off with a little elbow grease and paint thinner.

KD

"..can the human soul be glimpsed through a microscope? Maybe, but you'd definitely need one of those very good ones with two eyepieces."

Twitter: LarryKonis

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2008, 03:52 AM   #22
foppa78

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by korndog
Foppa - that is un-friggin-believable. Man, I love all that copper everywhere, and the work inside the keggles is superb. I even got a little wood looking at that beast. Too bad about the Huskers stuff that came with it; you can probably get that off with a little elbow grease and paint thinner.

KD
Yeah I figured I would get flamed over the Husker stuff but that is where I was born and raised. I will always be a husker fan which is pretty brave considering how bad we were this year in football. We will be good again soon I am sure of it.
Anyway thanks for the compliments. It really is a nice system and I hope I can put it to good use and make Swagman proud.

Old 02-02-2008, 07:30 PM   #23
foppa78

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

If anyone is interested I posted more progress pictures from start to finish in my gallery. Just click my gallery below my avatar.
I appreciate all of your kind words. Thanks!

Quick Reply