Fermenter Pr0n

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_goodwrench

Reaction score
So, I get home from work Tuesday and find the latest Northern Brewer catalog sitting on my laptop. Start flipping through it before dinner is ready and I stumble on the centerfold! Fermenators in all their stainless glory! My favorite, the 42G w/Tri-Clamps...one of these days, you will be mine! I have the brewery pretty much setup in my head for when we build our house in the country. Till then, I'll have this tucked away under my mattress so I can sneak a peak at my beloved from time to time. :ban::ban:

I bet the pages will be all stuck together! That fermenter's my lady, keep your grubby brew hands off! :mug:

I bet the pages will be all stuck together! That fermenter's my lady, keep your grubby brew hands off! :mug:

You can keep your big, beefy, hairy, "I fry bacon topless" boheomoth of a 42 gal, just leave me my "thin but cant count ribs", sexy, "I shave now and then" 14.5 gal fermenter :D

reminds me of a Jeff Dunham line, "...There she was, leaning against the ferris wheel with a beer in one hand and a corndog in the other... Making it tilt..." :D

(I know I probably ruined that line :D)

Back