Zwanze Day 2016-10-01 - The Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avenue is starting early with fou foune and some tilquin goodies (including mure) tonight. Then the main even tomorrow. For now I'm starting with a Parish Envie.
auz4EIX.jpg

Anybody else hitting side project?

Driving from Chicago tomorrow am going to spend the night praying I'm not catching a head cold and making a road trip playlist.

I have a sneaky suspicion, first guy in line is going to assume a very similar position post-Zwanze.

I remember "sleeping" in a similar position as that first guy in line.

It was in 2008, when a friend and I got caught out by the night on Mt Baker and couldn't find our way back to the tent. I couldn't imagine doing it in any situation where there was an alternative that didn't involve fording a glacial river in the dark.

At bagby, wife and I are at the long table right at the top of the stairs if anyone wants to slum it with us.

Too much vanilla for me in the blend.
At least RR keeps the prices relatively low.

Zwanze at Schera's was awesome this year. Super chill, with a bottle share that was far better than the ticketed beers. And free pours of Funk Factory and Forager brewing from Rochester. Lilac sour is to die for.......... Shared my table with deckardjk and his wife, who are real cool. Hope to drink with them again in the future. And always a great time with SecretSquirrel Turns out my table location was primo for bottles to be dropped off to share and pass on.

There was a mild fist fight though.............

Zwanze at Schera's was awesome this year. Super chill, with a bottle share that was far better than the ticketed beers. And free pours of Funk Factory and Forager brewing from Rochester. Lilac sour is to die for.......... Shared my table with deckardjk and his wife, who are real cool. Hope to drink with them again in the future. And always a great time with SecretSquirrel Turns out my table location was primo for bottles to be dropped off to share and pass on.

There was a mild fist fight though.............

really-tell-me-more.gif

I didn't see it, (too busy drinking Jean Chris), but I heard there was 4 thumps - the dude getting hit, him hitting the floor, and both of them getting tossed.
yeah he got dropped not far from me... Thing was I think those guys came to the event together.... Cops were called which wasn't cool...

Back