WV washington riesling

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypershade

Reaction score
Question- Racked this batch nov 23rd and was wondering if it would be possible to start clearing it a couple days early so i can bottle it for the holidays?
The instructions put me at adding the clearing packet on the 13th then bottling it 10 days after that... I am going out of town on the 20th and was hoping to bottle it a little sooner if possible. If not i wont be able to bottle it until 8jan.

- can i start the clear it a few days early?
- if not, will it harm anything by letting it clear all the way until jan 8th?

Question- Racked this batch nov 23rd and was wondering if it would be possible to start clearing it a couple days early so i can bottle it for the holidays?
The instructions put me at adding the clearing packet on the 13th then bottling it 10 days after that... I am going out of town on the 20th and was hoping to bottle it a little sooner if possible. If not i wont be able to bottle it until 8jan.

- can i start the clear it a few days early?
- if not, will it harm anything by letting it clear all the way until jan 8th?

Either one should be fine. But once the fining agent is added do give it the full 10 days of clearing time. You don't want to shorten that step. :)

Back