wtf indiana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schmoe

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Here I am stuck in Indiana on a business trip in a tiny little town and I find out they only sell beer cold at liquor stores. 30 minutes later I have beer but what a pain in the ass.

Stupid grocery laws. You can sell beer with a grocery license but it has to be warm. You can only sell beer cold with a liquor license. At least you are stuck here temporarily, I've been stuck here for 10 years. Where you stuck at?

Ever been to PA? You can only purchase it by the case from a distributor and depending on what you want, they might not have it cold.

After the distributor is closed you can buy a 6 pack from your local bar at a crazy over-inflated price.

When I go to PA I make sure that I don't come close to running out.

Don't even get me started on the sill Indiana liquor laws. Especially the no carry out on Sunday one.........

Stupid grocery laws. You can sell beer with a grocery license but it has to be warm. You can only sell beer cold with a liquor license. At least you are stuck here temporarily, I've been stuck here for 10 years. Where you stuck at?

Columbia City. I am just used to Michigan where I can get Founders cold at about any stores I want.

Back