WTF? Am i the oldest "old f*rt" on the board?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I don't think we say "wicked" nearly ENOUGH. Being a short three hour jaunt from Boston, I'll take it upon myself to rectify that.

the_bird said:
Personally, I don't think we say "wicked" nearly ENOUGH. Being a short three hour jaunt from Boston, I'll take it upon myself to rectify that.

I dunno, there is plenty o' wickedness up this way. Kinda feel self conscious about it though when no one else is "typing" it. :D

the_bird said:

Help me come up with a double IPA recipe then. I already decided I'm naming it Wicked Pissah.

You're way up in the NEK, near Canada, eh. I nominate you for making sure we say "what a hoser, eh!" at least three times a week.

If you started brewing legally in '76, you aren't the oldest person on the board by almost a decade. I've got three years on you.

the_bird said:
You're way up in the NEK, near Canada, eh. I nominate you for making sure we say "what a hoser, eh!" at least three times a week.

er, they only speak french up here...

eh? How you say hoser in francais?

This thread is gettin' wicked slow. Must be all the ole' codgers ;)

JnJ said:
Wow, birthdate or started brewing date??????

Birthdate to start, but doesn't matter. I'm 67 an' so far, still brewing strong, after 31 years.. Not that that counts for anything. The HB world didn't really take off till the 90's when supplies became readilly available.......:)

Dang it's been a long time since I've felt young around others, but at 42, I'm just a pup around a couple of you. :D

hahahahaha... wicked cool thread... :drunk:

I'm just a young pup, 28, but being in northern Maine (a half hour from being a Canuck), I couldn't help but add my $0.02 CAD (that's 3 cents American if you've been paying attention)... :ban:

P.S. Note that my hard iced tea experiment is called "Wicked Tea"... ;)

I'm the same age as the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. Well, until next week anyway.

I was born the year The Beatles came to North America.

Back