• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB -Ventmatic Faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gandelf

Reaction score
I'm adding another line in my frig. Looking for a Ventmatic faucet to mach the
other 3. I know they are scarce these days, but it would be given a good and
caring home.

Not so scarce anymore, they're being produced again and CHI Company is carrying them. However, they had an issue with the seals on some of them and they're not selling any more until that part is fixed. I bought a couple last year and the forward seal leaked on one but not on the other. Neither leaked on the bonnet, so it sounds like it's a little hit and miss. Here's a link if you want to go the retail route and can wait for the re-re-release, http://www.chicompany.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=376_17_16&products_id=3277

Not so scarce anymore, they're being produced again and CHI Company is carrying them. However, they had an issue with the seals on some of them and they're not selling any more until that part is fixed. I bought a couple last year and the forward seal leaked on one but not on the other. Neither leaked on the bonnet, so it sounds like it's a little hit and miss. Here's a link if you want to go the retail route and can wait for the re-re-release, http://www.chicompany.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=376_17_16&products_id=3277

Thanks for your prompt reply. I contacted CHI and the guy I talked to said it would be some time before they would be available again. According to him, Ventmatic has a new design, but is currently in testing and applying for a patent. So, I'm hoping someone has an "older/original" unit they would part with. My goal is to have all the taps match.

In the mean time I have an old rear seal faucet installed so their will be no risk of dehydration.

Back