• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Thermostat Controller in Atlanta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctufano

Reaction score
I'm looking for a thermostat controller in Atlanta

I havent had much luck in finding one in a store or on a site that wont be paying an arm and leg for by overnighting.

If someone has one in Atlanta or knows where to go in Atlanta +30 mile perimeter, let me know!

Ranco or Johnson, whichever. Respond or pm, both are fine

Thanks

Oh, and I'm lookin to get it by Tuesday :)

Not on the website, at least. I may try calling them tomorrow to see if they do stock something

No problem :) I've no personal experience with that controller. A friend of mine has that controller and says it works ok, for him. I recently picked up the digital Johnson controller, but still need a freezer to lager in.

I use that one, it works great. I would definitely hit up Ed for a temp controller.

p.s. I notice you have JAOM in primary/secondary and I have to say one of our club member (Duckfoot on HBT) just took a best in show for meads/ciders for his 2 y/o JAOM... it is by far the best mead I have ever had! Our club is INHBC (inhbc.org) btw, what part of ATL are you in?

I live downtown. I was pokin around your website but didnt really see much as to meetings and such, but maybe i just dont know how to use the site?

Ya I'm looking forward to my JAOM! I never got an initial gravity reading, but I do have one for 6 days out, so I will at least be able to tell in about a month and a half when its done fermenting

Picked this up today, lettin fridge warm up and I'll hook on to give it a whirl

Back