• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Tap Handles and Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azurelimits

Reaction score
So I am pretty new to brewing and kegging. I wanted to know if anyone had any extra tap handles they wanted to get rid of or a Barley Crusher(longshot)? PM me.

Cheers

you can make your own tap handle very easily and for cheap.. all you need is a drill.

Get one of these at Lowes from the trim section (small table leg). Stain it.. and then go to the hardware section and buy the insert.. then just drilll the hole in the bottom of the table leg, and screw the insert in.. then it can go right on your tap. (unfortunately I cant remember the size of the insert or have a pic of it.. i think its 3/8 x 1pitch and it should only be a buck or so. Total investment if you have the stain laying around should be 5 bucks or less depending on the table leg you pick.

GetAttachment21.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

I'll get in line on that mill lead if it's not worth the travel for Azurelimits. I'm down in Roanoke.

Latest posts

Back