• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Immersion Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

absoluthamm

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm looking for an immersion chiller. I would prefer 50' but for my uses right now, 25' would possibly be adequate(It's always nice to go bigger now and not have to buy again down the road.) As far as 3/8's or 1/2", that really doesn't matter as much to me. Please let me know if any of you are wanting to get rid of yours.

I built a really ugly IC out of 50' of 3/8 tubing for about $50 a couple of years ago. It was really easy, ( buy a tubing bender for $4) and I got enough info on this forum to get the job done.

Recently, I built a 25' pre-chiller using the same idea, and it works great, too. Not nearly as ugly!

//FWIW

Back