• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - CO2 Tank and Regulator SoCal (OC)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oo7cable

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im getting into kegging - And Im looking for a deal on a co2 tank (5lbs or more)
with a regulator (or lines and couplers for pin lock) so I can get this beer out of the Carboy!!! God I hate bottling....

Anyway, let me know what you've got, I've got stuff to trade too... (car sub speakers/Box)

Best to email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Josh

I never got a response on that ad... Oh well..

I was Bolsa chica/Warner - but just moved to Anacrime.. I mean anaheim

Sorry to lose a neighbor brewer - I'm also near Bolsa Chica & Warner!

Send another message on the ad. They live in HB and have a business in Montebello doing fire extinguisher service. I do drop off/pickup of my stuff at their place in HB.

I will keep them in mind, I just bought a tank and Reg from a fellow HBT guy. Gave me a good deal :)

I'd love to come check out your setup! Next time your brewing, you mind if I come see the beast in action?

I'm doing two 10G batches this sunday. There will be a few other HBT and Brewcommune members there as well. If you can make it, PM me and I'll send you address info.

Latest posts

Back