• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB -- 4 Perlick faucets & stainless shanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rellot

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy 4 Perlick faucets and 4 stainless steel shanks (at least 4" long).

If you have stainless steel tailpieces and shank nuts, that's cool, but not necessary.

At $45 for a new perlick, I'm hoping someone has a few used laying around.

bump

I found some for $30 online, but will hold out a couple days if anyone here has a few for sale.

that is a good deal, I bought mine from farmhousebrewing for 30 + shipping. they also have teh 425ss for 39 which I kind of which I would have bought. Very happy with my 525ss though.

I would have saved $10 there! only $7 for shipping total, but $2 per faucet.

wow, makes me feel even better that I got in on the $25 ones awhile back that included shanks. Watch ritebrew on amazon, they occasionally get them in the 25-28 range

stainless steel perlicks and stainless steel shanks? that is a deal.

I know chrome perlicks are a little cheaper, in the $20 range usually.

for that price with shanks, that's a good deal. although if i was going to get chrome shanks, not sure why I would not also get chrome faucets.

I just ordered some from farmhouse today, was the best price I could find this morning. Got stainless shanks from them as well.

Back