• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 20 Gal Electric HLT, MLT, BK

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustinboyd

Reaction score
I’m currently looking for an electric hot liquor tank, mash tun, and boil kettle. Quite some time ago I bought a Kal panel but still have yet to build or buy the rest of the equipment.

I’m near Madison, WI but if you have one you’re willing to sell not local to me, I may have some ideas to make shipping easy.

Let me know what you have, thanks!

wine and hop shop is an excellent resource right there in madison for ya. there's a great homebrew club in madison as well. they may know some folks looking to upgrade/downgrade.

I have a 24 gallon ss Brewtech BME kettlefor $300. Located 4 hours west of Madison if you ever come near Minneapolis. No elements, but thought you could t out the bottom port for an element and valve.

Cheers!

@dustinboyd Brew and grow closed :( epic loss for me as it was easy 15-20 minutes closer to me. (I'm in Portage, WI)
wine and hop shop is a great store though! love their grain card program!

Oh no that's super bad news. I haven't brewed in quite awhile, hence me trying to get my new electric system setup so I had no idea. Wine and hop shop is good but I preferred brew and grow - bigger and closer for me too. Thanks for the heads up.

I may be looking to sell my three 20 gallon Blichmann Boilermakers (G1) based the Kal's setup. Let me know if you are still looking and I will send you some pictures.

I have a 20 Gallon Kai setup with the Blichmann kettle that I'm looking to get rid of.... PM me.

Hi guys, I have a three pot 100Q (25 gallons each pot) Concord E-rig. I'm in an apartment now and these pots are to big to brew in here. It's almost like the pots aren't the problem it's that I have to clean 20-20 gallons of carboys, then clean 5 kegs for each batch. I'd be up for down sizing or even just stove top brew for a bit. That one element fitting is the only dent made from the welder not doing a great job. The other welds look a lot better
IMG_50381_zpsbd4c07d0.jpg

photo.php

Last edited:
Whoa, three replies in just over 24 hours, thanks guys!

jvmarut and mikescooling, I sent you PMs. wanger99, I really appreciate the offer but I am looking for kettles rather than keggles, and preferably at 20 gallons and including the elements. Thanks again!

Back