• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 2 Tap Draft Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhorgan1

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger and bought a minifridge online for my kegerator build. Now I need a tap tower. I found one online for 110. Anyone on here have one they are getting rid of that could give me a better deal?

Make it out of pvc and toilet flange. I made a 4 tap one based on designs I've seen on here. Cheap, can paint it to match fridge. And its fun diy!

When I was pricing mine out a few months ago, $110 was about the sweet spot pricing wise for a dual tap tower. I ended up getting an all stainless for that price. (Came with chrome taps)

Good luck finding one used.

Here goes. It's a standard keil brand, several years old. Hoses definitely need to be replaced. Otherwise in pretty goo shape

image-1773375791.jpg

image-480993116.jpg

image-1675842490.jpg

image-1657995234.jpg

I have one too, I just upgraded and dont need a 2 tap anymore. Let me know if anyone is interested

I have an 8 month old 2 tap tower by Krome Dispenser that I would let go for $110 and I'll throw in the handles as well. I'm looking to upgrade to a 3 tap tower.

Only 8 months used in mint condition with $80 worth of custom tab handles. Sounds good to me.

Back