Worst dream ever.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahaley

Reaction score
I had the worst dream ever. I dreamt I spent 150$ on ingredients to make a double black chocolate Russian imperial stout that i had made the recipe for ,and Emily (my wife)said she wanted to help really bad. So I let her help, and when I bag everything to handle it easier, I find out that she poured water in all the bags and left them cuz she got bored and ruined all my stuff.

Needless to say I was very happy when I woke up due to baby crying.

haha difference between men and women. you were happy when you woke up even though swmbo ruined your batch of beer. if swmbo has woken up she would have been pissed you ruined her life in her dream.

I never had such odd dreams until I started brewing. I swear I will get up 4-5 times a night and check the starter on the stirplate because I think it's fallen off or is bad. I've even been tempted at 2am to get up and drive over to my parents to check on my fermentation chamber.

Latest posts

Back