Worst Christmas Miracle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkylerChaBro

Reaction score
I woke up around 9am Christmas morning with a stomach flu. I got to spend Saturday and Sunday in bed shooting festive Christmas juices all over the place! :mad::drunk:

Hope everyone's hollidays turned out better than mine did!

Mark K.

Hope ya feel better soon.

You still had it better than I. I managed to cause a huge blow-up with my girlfriend and I over a week ago and its still not fully resolved. I ruined our 5-year anniversary and Christmas for the most part.

I would have rather been sick :(

That sucks. I had minor back aches and felt slightly ill for xmas and the day after. Of course now I'm back at work and feel fine...

I recommend drinking more beer. Gotta stay hydrated!

Odd, this is the FIRST Christmas since my oldest kid was born, five years ago, that I have not had a cold or flu. I even made a comment about how phlegm free I was on the Christmas morning video, just to preserve it for posterity.

Hope everyone else is doing better!

Hope ya feel better soon.

You still had it better than I. I managed to cause a huge blow-up with my girlfriend and I over a week ago and its still not fully resolved. I ruined our 5-year anniversary and Christmas for the most part.

I would have rather been sick :(

Good lord, I did something similar once at my Family Reunion which is every 5 years. Pro tip: As long as you are both together, it's never too late to make it up, do it!.

That sucks. I had minor back aches and felt slightly ill for xmas and the day after. Of course now I'm back at work and feel fine...

I recommend drinking more beer. Gotta stay hydrated!

Go figure how that works out, got to go back to work today just fine.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone!

Took the family over to a niece's home where 75% of the whole family came down with something nasty. Luckily there were 4 bathrooms there.

Back