• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Wooden beer crates

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoalCracker

Reaction score
Trying to clean up the garage and purge what I don't need. A while ago I made 6 wooden crates that fit a case of beer. I would like to sell 4. Looking to get 25 each. Made out of 3/4 poplar with dovetailed joints. Some of them stack but since some of them aren't perfect, they won't stack. Still great crates.

I'd have to see. I'm not sure I have any 22s at the house but I might be able to use a grolsch bottle to get an idea.

Boxes look great! I would love to have these but I think shipping costs will be outrageous. May have to look at building some of my own.

Well, I guess the bigger issue is getting them for right now. Gotta plan a trip to Philly and stop in and pick them up. Will get back to you.

Back