Women beer drinkers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was at a beer fest on Saturday. Near the end of the day, I was waiting for a sample and a young gorgeous chick was next to me. The pourer said something like "This is the last of the oaked porter..."

She dropped a shoulder and pushed me aside.

I was so impressed! She was taller than me, but not much bigger, and it was an awesome check.

I asked her if she played hockey. She said no, but she was an athlete, playing volleyball and soccer for a college team.

We talked for a while, and I think she's going to be trying out for our hockey team this fall. She's a very nice person, and dazzling beautiful.

It was a great body check, and I think she's a natural.

But damn. That ***** got my beer. :D

Semi related thought:

When I was a kid I thought it was weird that one of my mom's friends drank beer. Only men drink beer! Now I'm appalled when I hear anyone say that they don't like beer. It's like those weirdos who claim not to like chocolate (liars?).

Semi related thought:

When I was a kid I thought it was weird that one of my mom's friends drank beer. Only men drink beer! Now I'm appalled when I hear anyone say that they don't like beer. It's like those weirdos who claim not to like chocolate (liars?).

I guess I'm a weirdo. I do not like chocolate. Not a bit. But I love coffee and beer, which are also bitter so I don't think it's the bitterness that bothers me about chocolate. I don't know what it is, but I've never liked chocolate.

I think most women like chocolate, though.

You are too nice, Yooper. I'd have been too pissed to trike up a conversation. Well, a conversation longer than 2 words...

LOL!

Which fest was it? I'm due for one any time. I don't think I have anything on the schedule until Ludington, in August I think.

You are too nice, Yooper. I'd have been too pissed to trike up a conversation. Well, a conversation longer than 2 words...

LOL!

Which fest was it? I'm due for one any time. I don't think I have anything on the schedule until Ludington, in August I think.

It was in Eagle River, Wisconsin. One of the girls from there played on the USA Olympic Hockey team, winning gold, so they have some hockey players hanging around!

Headed to a big beer festival this weekend, I think I'll suggest this tactic to the wife.

Sure! It probably only works well on other hockey players, who can appreciate a good body check. Otherwise, she might get her ass kicked. I was so surprised at the positioning, the dropped shoulder and shove that I just appreciated a great check. I'm pretty short and small, so it didn't even knock me off my feet or anything. Sometimes a good body check will send your feet up over your head but I barely stumbled. (And I was already sort of stumbling, truth be known).

On a less happy note, I had some, um, beer related issues, on the way home and for the first time I threw up in my daughter's car. :mad: She didn't even get mad, but she wasn't pleased.

My wife is small too, but I bet she could hold her own for the last pour of Ruination. Sorry to hear about your little... vehicular mishap. If it makes you feel any better, it makes you sound like a pretty rowdy party girl indeed.

My wife is small too, but I bet she could hold her own for the last pour of Ruination. Sorry to hear about your little... vehicular mishap. If it makes you feel any better, it makes you sound like a pretty rowdy party girl indeed.

It's pretty sad when your grown daughter is your DD and she's handing you plastic bags so you don't mess up her car, though! :(

It was the last hour that did me in. I was cruising along just fine until them, but somehow decided that I was running out of time and must drink every sample there. Bad idea.

Oh a happier note, I had a great time seeing an HBT friend there who I hadn't seen in a couple of years and we had a lot of laughs.

It was the last hour that did me in. I was cruising along just fine until them, but somehow decided that I was running out of time and must drink every sample there. Bad idea.

I think that's a pretty common strategy. Our big one down here is at the County Fair, and as long as you have a Festival Bracelet, you can come and go as you want, so we usually start off strong and then take periodic breaks wandering around the fair eating fried food and judging the rubes (my wife calls it "people watching"). That last hour is killer though.

Women beer drinkers.. I knew Yoopers secretively wanted this thread back. Here's my contribution.

20080204-Gemma_Atkinson_Beer_Tits2.jpg

On a less happy note, I had some, um, beer related issues, on the way home and for the first time I threw up in my daughter's car. :mad: She didn't even get mad, but she wasn't pleased.

I once took a girl out bowling, I don't know if she was drinking before I picked her up or she just got sick. On the way home she puked in her purse. When I called her the next day, she didn't believe me, until she looked in her purse. LOL

I once took a girl out bowling, I don't know if she was drinking before I picked her up or she just got sick. On the way home she puked in her purse. When I called her the next day, she didn't believe me, until she looked in her purse. LOL

Good thing I don't normally carry a purse, then. :D

My college girlfriend was a puker. Sorority girl who couldnt hold her beer. She puled in a beer cup, a purse, out a window, and once, in a sorority sister's cupped hands in the back of a cab.

One time, whilst holding back her hair, one of the docile campus skunks came over to say hello. He looked at me like "dude, take care of your woman, that's just nasty" and walked off. He was less than a foot away.

On my combined bachelor/bachelorette party at a local winery, I over imbibed by a bottle or 3, lol, my future husband was gentleman enough to sit in the backseat behind me and caught my puke in his cupped hands and then flung it out the window and got ready for more...
I knew it was true love at that moment... Ok maybe the next day after I recovered...
And this is why I don't drink wine too much anymore... I am a beer girl!
Cheers!!!

My wife used to be a big tequila drinker, and it made her loopy. Like, riding back from the bar yelling, "why are the green eyes (traffic lights) staring at me!?" loopy.

I was relieved when she had enough bad experiences to tone it down to beer...and the occasional rum or bourbon drink. :)

You'd love my SWMBO, Yooper. Our first Milwaukee Oktoberfest together, she walked up to the Lederhosen-wearing bartender and said "A liter of Optimator, please." He double-taked, looked at me, and said "You've got a good one there."

I guess I'm a weirdo. I do not like chocolate. Not a bit. But I love coffee and beer, which are also bitter so I don't think it's the bitterness that bothers me about chocolate. I don't know what it is, but I've never liked chocolate.

I think most women like chocolate, though.

I do not like chocolate either.

You are all going to be very disappointed in my full-domesticatedness when I admit that the first thing I saw in that picture was not how adorable she is, but rather that she appears to have already began drinking a stout before let it rest adequately.

You are all going to be very disappointed in my full-domesticatedness when I admit that the first thing I saw in that picture was not how adorable she is, but rather that she appears to have already began drinking a stout before let it rest adequately.

IMO a stout only needs to rest as long as it takes to get the glass up to my mouth...

And if you say that's the first thing you noticed, I'll say I don't believe you!

I'm not much better...one of the first things I thought was if she was making some kind of reverse duckface.

Back