Wine labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewerone

Reaction score
Anyone know of where I can get some good wine labels that I can print on? I bought some online and they bleed once they get wet.

I use these. They are weatherproof, won't bleed colours if wet. I have a colour laser printer that does a great job. You have to change the setting for what paper you use or else it will smudge when the printed labels come out (I use MS Word). I didn't like the template document they have available so I drew lines in a blank document where the labels end then copy / paste the graphic. Works great. Check what paper thicknesses your printer can handle. I think mine maxes out at 220. These are 200. The nice thing is that they are polyester, not paper. When you are done with the bottle you can peel the label off. They will send you two or three pages free before you buy to test your printer. I bought the 100 sheet pack which should last me for quite a while. The cost is about 8 cents per label. I am not affiliated with the company in any way, I just like their product.

Back