• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Wine Fridge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soccerRef

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I bought this wine fridge with the plan of building it into the bar in our new kitchen remodel... wonderful fridge with the exception that it was about 2" to wide to fit with the new cabinets... [ someone measured the back of the cabinet, not the face of the cabinet for its width] So we had to buy a smaller one to work, and as much as I would love to personal re purpose this for my homebrew setup, already having a kegerator in the new kitchen, an old dorm fridge waiting for a project, I would prefer to sell...

This is a heavy duty wine fridge, not a cheapo big box variety... I am posting this at work and do not have the exact size info right now, but I can measure it when I get home if you are interested. I believe it hold 28 bottles ( maybe 32 )

It has the original manual, keys etc, digital readout on the top for temp setting..

I am asking $150, cash or trade. Local pickup only ( I can't believe it would be cost effective at all to ship!) Located in the Rochester NY area)

things I would consider in trade, full/partial etc

- looking to make the change to electric - so items for control panel, elements, etc etc
- stainless camlocks, pumps etc

thanks for looking, any questions let me know

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

I use one of these as a fermentation chamber. A bucket fits in there good and it controls temp pretty good. This one here is digital were as mine is analog so this one should be easier to set than mine.

I use one of these as a fermentation chamber. A bucket fits in there good and it controls temp pretty good. This one here is digital were as mine is analog so this one should be easier to set than mine.

Which is exactly what I will be doing with this if no one ends up taking it off my hands! I am in the midst of planning/building a brew area in my basement, which will include a 6-8 bucket ferm chamber using an old dorm fridge I already have set aside...

** bump **

any one want to make an offer ? I would be willing/able to meet somewhere between Roch-Buff or Roch-Cuse if that would change anyone's mind.

I'm interested. I have someone in the area that might be able to pick up. I'll let you know when I get a free minute to talk to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back