wilserbrewer Black Friday blow out sale!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Sale extended thru tonight November 28th...Thanks to all that participated.

Happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all Homebrewtalkers

Starting immediatly, wilserbrewer BIAB Bags is offering a several deals. Buyers can choose one of the following....

1. Free shipping on any order, a $5 value
Or
2. Free 1/4" pulley upgrade on any Grand Slam Package, an $8 value
Or
3. 1/2 price on any additional BIAB purchase, "add a bag" to any order for only $9 additional, a $9 value. Bags may be different sizes to fit two kettles.

Please include "BF2015" with your order to receive special Black Friday pricing. I will refund all sale credits promptly thru paypal.

Free shipping on domestic orders, international shipping discounted. Sale ends Friday at midnight.

Please indicate which sale item preferred, and also include kettle outside diameter and and height with all orders. Keggles, 5 and 10 gallon beverage coolers not a problem. Rectangular coolers $5 additional.

Order here http://biabbags.webs.com/

Thank you....Happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all!
wilser

Hey, silly question... do you do bags for smaller vessels than 5-10 gallon kettles? I remain a stubbornly-benighted batch sparger for my full batches, but I've been doing small test batches which aren't producing enough beer to warrant the extra effort. Could you whip something up for one of those small, round 2-gallon coolers?

Hey, silly question... do you do bags for smaller vessels than 5-10 gallon kettles? I remain a stubbornly-benighted batch sparger for my full batches, but I've been doing small test batches which aren't producing enough beer to warrant the extra effort. Could you whip something up for one of those small, round 2-gallon coolers?

No problem, I'll make you up a bag for a shot glass if that's what you need....

You're not alone, I do a fair amount of smaller bags.

For a 2 gallon cooler, I would need outside diameter, and inside depth.

Sounds to me like you need the "Add a bag" special, a bag for your small batches, and a full size bag for large batches when you come to your senses... :)

Thanks

+1

I ordered a custom bag for my 10 gallon aluminum kettle in a non-standard brewing size. Fit was spot-on.

Been lovin' these since I started BIAB! THE BEST!

How do I get a draw string cord-lock? Part number and cost?

This must have been an upgrade after I bought my current Grand Slam package.

Been lovin' these since I started BIAB! THE BEST!

How do I get a draw string cord-lock? Part number and cost?

This must have been an upgrade after I bought my current Grand Slam package.

I would suggest a cord lock like this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-2-hol...hash=item566f638b22:m:mMozEOyWI7oa8UlB5b3zYJA

I would be happy to ship you one, but my shipping alone is about triple that cost....go figure.

PM me if interested, domestic usps is $2.54

Thanks
wilser

My wife ordered the grand slam package for me today. Didn't think we would still get the black Friday deal so I didn't include the code....

Missed this one...next time I gotta remember to look here...

Whoops, didn't see this. That is OK though because I have only used the one I have for 2 or 3 brews so far and I am sure it will last fine until the 2016 sale. It is a great bag!

Back