Quantcast

wilserbrewer BIAB Bags, Superbowl Sale and Free Pool Giveaway

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

divrguy

Reaction score
Ahh this one's in the bag! Wilser bag.

Patriots 61

Chris_Primavera

Reaction score
Patriots 51 I'm 3 beers away from a pithy, amusing or witty comment so I will have to win based on my football picking skills.

Spyderbyte07

Reaction score
I think it'll be tied fun to fun and everyone gets a participation award.

But the players will still know it was Falcons 51

TANSTAAFB

Reaction score
Nobody got it?!?! I feel really bad for the 2 folks who picked Birds 62. Especially rpolzin25, the first response in the thread!

OP
wilserbrewer

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
Reaction score
Perhaps the best Super Bowl game ever...and the winners are....

1st prize, (by a rock - paper - scissors decision) wilserbrewer Grand Slam 4 piece package with BIAB bag, hop bag, dry hop sock and ratchet pulley.
Patriots have it in the bag.
2nd prize, wilserbrewer BIAB Bag w/ hop bag and hop sock
Ahh this one's in the bag! Wilser bag. Patriots 61
3rd prize, wilserbrewer BIAB Bag w/ hop bag and hop sock
Patriots 65.
I have only done 30 batches with my current Wilser bag, so I can't judge the quality yet.;) Thanks.
Honorable mention, wilserbrewer BIAB Bag
Patriots 58
Winners above need claim prizes and PM kettle outer diameter and height, and shipping address to wilserbrewer ASAP no later than February 8, 2017.

Thank you all for participating and thank you for your continued support!

* results subject to wilserbrewer audit

BaylessBrewer

Reaction score
The judges were undecided but Eamon had the edge, so with full authority vested in them they increased Eamon's prize to include a hop bag and hop sock, and created an honorable mention prize category for BeerAdikt.

Awesome! Thank you for a great giveaway!

TANSTAAFB

Reaction score
That was fun, thank you Wilser! Congrats to the winners, congrats to the Pats, and congrats to that tic that Goodell just developed 🤘

rpolzin25

Reaction score
Nobody got it?!?! I feel really bad for the 2 folks who picked Birds 62. Especially rpolzin25, the first response in the thread!
Yea, figures I would get the score right's had a feeling the pats would win but I didn't want to root for them since they are my most hated team. And quite honestly I was basing the score off of thinking the final would be 34-28...lol...oh well. Thanks for the contest.

Morrey

Reaction score
Is the contest still open>LOL. Mike, thanks for a great contest and lots of good fun! Go Wilser...wish the Falcons held up as long as your bags.

BeerAddikt

Expert Beer Quaffer
Reaction score
The judges were undecided but Eamon had the edge, so with full authority vested in them they increased Eamon's prize to include a hop bag and hop sock, and created an honorable mention prize category for BeerAdikt.
Wow. Thanks wilser! That was a great game and now I'll have a great bag to commemorate it!

Eamon

Reaction score
I really appreciate you putting on this contest. I intend to continue testing my old bag, but will break out the contest bag when I have company over; and no porters in the new bag.