wilserbrewer BIAB Bags BOGO (buy one get one) half price

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
BOGO "Buy one get one" at half price now at wilserbrewer BIAB Bags. Buy any BIAB Bag or and BIAB package deal and get an additional BIAB bag at 1/2 price.

example: Purchase BIAB bag @ $22, then purchase another at only $11. Or purchase a BIAB package w/ prices ranging from $32 to $43 depending on pulley type, and then purchase an additional BIAB Bag for only $11. Sorry, requires two transactions.

Here is how it works....Purchase a bag or package at the site
https://biabbags.webs.com/
then for second bag purchase PayPal $11 direct as money to family / friend to avoid additional fees...if this is beyond your level of understanding, make paypal direct payment for $12. Send second paypall payment to paypal address shown on original purchase receipt.

I hope this isn't too confusing...just trying to bring value...

Please email kettle outer diameter and height after purchase. Email address available on my site.

Thanks and happy brewing
wilser

Hi wilser, i sent you an email about a wilser bag for a 100gal pot, did you get it?

No I didn’t see an email...you can PM me here, please provide kettle outer diameter and height and I can quote you.

Please try email again
Wilserbrewer at gee mail

Thank Michael, the website still has the michael wilser gee mail. I just sent it to the new address.

Back