Will this work on a Paintball tank?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just built something very similar this afternoon. I plan to use my 20lb tanks for force carbonating at room temp, and to keep the paintball tanks filled, and to use the paintball tank for dispensing (there's room in the freezer for a paintball tank, but not enough for a 20 pounder).

Plus, the paintball setup is portable - toss a keg (or kegs) in a bucket of ice, and bring along the paintball tank and a picnic tap.

Is there one website I could get the parts from? The links in that guys website are too old. How much is the cost roundabouts?

Is there one website I could get the parts from? The links in that guys website are too old. How much is the cost roundabouts?
Yeah, the links are old, but one can google the parts descriptions.
Universal Fill Adapter- $12.99 at Amazon

These two can probably be had in brass from Home Depot or Lowes, locally:
1/8" male x 1/8" male x 2 inch long gas fitting
1/4" male x 1/8" female gas fitting

It looks like the regulator stuff is still at the Beverage factory.
1/4" check valve
Single PRIMARY Regulator

Last edited by a moderator:
I had them make me a part similiar befor for my car and it was like $20 I think, be worth if I could have this tiny of a regulator for my portable system.

I'm not sure if it would be worth the cost unless you could find someone to do it cheap but it should work.

Can I use fittings with a barb on it on a normal CO2 regulator and the tank that would let me use a hose between the tank and regulator to allow me more flexibility to position the gauge as opposed to screwing the regulator right next to the gauge?

Back