Wildwest's brew lean-to (my almost dream build)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I just read the whole thing "phew" Awesome build! I gotta ask though what happened with the cats? You can PM me to keep this from turning into a cat thread again> But I gotta know! Or the story is incomplete :(

Ok I just read the whole thing "phew" Awesome build! I gotta ask though what happened with the cats? You can PM me to keep this from turning into a cat thread again> But I gotta know! Or the story is incomplete :(

Nothing really, their still around. With the warmer weather they haven't been an issue. But now that fall is here, i'm starting to get nervous. I don't see where they could get in again, so hopefully......

Reading this from start to finish was the best thing I will have done at work today. Looks amazing! Great job. Now, let me try to do that "work" thing.....though I imagine I will be daydreaming after all of this.

The foot rail is in. The urinal divider is ordered and on the way. That's about the last big thing to do. The bar stools suck, I went cheap and I regret it. their comfortable, but a bit flimsy. When I financially recover from this project, they will be replaced. Once the divider is in, I will post a few whole room pics and put this project to bed. :mug:

DSCN3062.jpg

The foot rail is in. The urinal divider is ordered and on the way. That's about the last big thing to do. The bar stools suck, I went cheap and I regret it. their comfortable, but a bit flimsy. When I financially recover from this project, they will be replaced. Once the divider is in, I will post a few whole room pics and put this project to bed. :mug:

DSCN3062.jpg

That looks phenomenal! I'm stealing some of your ideas btw!

You better hide them wires. The cats will surely love to play with them :)

Yeah it looks ghetto right now. I'm getting a wall mount shelf that will hold the satellite box and hide the wires. It's on the to do list.

That looks phenomenal! I'm stealing some of your ideas btw!

Steal away! It's nothing original.

This is freaking awesome. One question though... Does who ever is sitting at the bar get to watch people drain the dragon or is there a divider going in there by the toilet?

All right all you pee shy people, it's safe to go. This build is winding down, a couple of minor things and i'll post whole room shots. Then it's off into HBT oblivion. If you like it, Prost it!:mug:

DSCN3070.jpg

Just another nice touch to a great build.
If I'm ever in your neck of the woods......

whoa, you went all out on that divider... I was pretty much picturing a peice of particle board mounted to the wall ;)

just read the thread from start to finish, I was enraged when I got to the cat part cats destroyed my carpet in my new home., but happy to see it is finished and looks amazing btw.

-=Jason=-

Just read all 58 pages (!). Are complete pics of the whole space (interior and exterior) still coming?

Just read all 58 pages (!). Are complete pics of the whole space (interior and exterior) still coming?

Yes sir. I'm supposed to epoxy the bar top tomorrow, that is the last major project. Then the grand opening is this Thursday for the Bears-Miami game. So sometime after Monday I will clean it all up purty and take final pics.:mug:

Back