why does my beer taste like butt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is just full of possible sig quotes. How do I choose? And so funny! SWMBO thinks im losing it!

When this dude quoted himself, I serious lost it. My gut still hurts from laughing so hard. Giving the benefit of some hardcore doubt: if he really is legit, how do you not remember posting something 1 minute prior to responding to yourself. Does butt beer result in instant memory loss? That was just ridiculous.

I am now sorry that I posted to this... The insanity.

For the record, I have never made butt beer, but I have bought some.

To be fair I think there were a couple of good bits of advice early in the thread.

1. Let it sit and hope it gets better as it ages.
2. If the kit comes with instructions, follow them.
3. Beer and butt threads can be a humorous distraction.

sendkyleanemail said:
Ok so apparently my butt tastes like beer that tastes like a butt. Don't ask about how results were obtained.

Wooden spoon, straw, or mash paddle?

BBKing said:
Haha, that IS awesome :D

I LOL'd at the hotel bar when I saw his quote, I'm glad I'm not the only one who found it funny! I got some weird looks but I don't care!

I LOL'd at the hotel bar when I saw his quote, I'm glad I'm not the only one who found it funny! I got some weird looks but I don't care!

Ha, I get that look from SWMBO every 3 or 4 minutes when I'm cruising HBT. I'm pretty sure she thinks we're all drunken idiots.

Back