Why do people have to half a$$ jobs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... Sorry, I take pride in my work(even if I don't like it). I can not believe what some people try to do. Shop was cutting/welding part of my Jeep frame that had rust, decided to replace the body mounts when I had it in there- Duct tape to cover the access holes? Really? Wow...

Yea, I moved out of my last apartment (also trying to save money) after a year because they were going to replace the blown glass windows (with no storm windows) and they never did. All that money wasted on heat (and a week with no heat when heat pump froze) and I never got the deposit back. Renter conveniently 'disappeared' for a few months. Their son was the same year/friend as my sister through her entire schooling! Rode the same bus and knew where they live; sometimes I really wish I had the money, time, and was enough of an a$$hole to sue some businesses/individuals for what they do.

Yikes! Yet another reason I'm glad that we bought a house custom built for the old people that owned it previously. They bought the best and paid for people to come do everything properly. The house may be 35 years old, but mechanically, it's in better shape than most new construction.

Back