Who wants to try my beer???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wjjohnson

Reaction score
Well I think my beer is good, but maybe someone else could tell me its good. Can you mail beer? Can I send some of bottles so some the HBT members and get some feed back, I would like to enter some of my beer in competition, but I dont want to get ahead of myself, thanks for help! :drunk:

Dont fear entering competitions. All you have to lose is a beer!

Funny, the first time I entered a competition I had contamination. Last place in every category entered! :rockin:

If you want peers to help you judge/compare/assist, look for local homebrewing clubs in your area, otherwise check this thread for shipping info:

Tutorial for shipping beer

Definitely submit your beers to AHA-sponsored competitions; there is no better way to get objective, unadulterated criticism of your brewing efforts. It might piss you off, but you'll take away something positive.

I second that.Send me as much beer as you want.PM for my address :D

Heck, I'm always up for trying different beers.....

Pm me for my address, and I'll take some off your hands....

Where you located at?

I'm gonna jump in here and say that I will gladly sacrifice myself and provide the service you need. Hell, I'll even judge it for you (bout all I could do is say...yep it's good or nope try again) and tell you what I think!

I would be more than happy to help out...shoot...I will even send you beer too if you want?? Shipping should be fairly cheap?? sending only 1 bottle or 2...if it helps out, maybe the recievers could pay for shipping?? No reason for you to fork out all this money...I wouldn't mind.

PM me and I will send my address...

Kug

Back