who wants to or has been to this bar?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlarnold

Reaction score
Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.*Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.*Wouldn't you like to get away?*Sometimes you want to go*Where everybody knows your name,*and they're always glad you came.*You wanna be where you can see,*our troubles are all the same*You wanna be where everybody knows*Your name.*

The cheers bar is functional & is in the hollywood museum on the strip. We drank with one of the Bridges boys there one sunday a few years ago. They have football on Sundays. He was the one in Rocketman.

The cheers bar is functional & is in the hollywood museum on the strip. We drank with one of the Bridges boys there one sunday a few years ago. They have football on Sundays. He was the one in Rocketman.

Yeah, I was right there but did not go in. It was a long time ago I can't remember. Either it was closed or I had to wait for a tour and buy a ticket or something so I passed. If I could have just walked in I am sure I would have. Did watch a movie (Star Wars movie?) at the Chinese Theater, that was cool.

I went to the cheers in Boston. It was originally named the Bull & Finch. The inside of the bar has been remodeled as it is now a bar/restaurant.

Back