• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania White Labs Vial Tap Handle Adapters...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gitmoe

Reaction score
I have 4 of the adapters to turn White Labs vials into tap handles. Well machined aluminum. Will hold a seal if you want to put beer in the handle instead of just grain or whatever else you can dream up. I forget what I paid for them and I can't find the thread they were being sold in. Never ended up using them. Thought it was a cool idea at the time but ended up buying regular handles for all my taps. Just looking to clear out space and bump up my Paypal balance for more junk... Make an offer.

20140121_144812_zpsbbf0zorl.jpg

I don't know what the adapters run new, but it sounds pretty sweet. Give me an idea of what you would want for either 2 or all 4 shipped to 43537

$20 shipped too low for all 4? I kind of poked around but also couldn't find anything that hinted at a decent price. You'd likely get away with a padded envelope with a little tissue wrapped around the pieces for shipping.

Forum rules say you need a posted price.

Sent from my XT907 using Home Brew mobile app

SOLD! Sorry for the rules violation. My bad...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Home Brew mobile app

Just out of curiosity what did they sell for? I'd be willing to make some on my lathe if someone wanted to pay my time & material cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew while driving.

Back