Which logo should I go with

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which label do you prefer

• Red, White, Blue

• Red, White, Black

• Neither...go back to the drawing board

Results are only viewable after voting.

strongarm

Reaction score
This is mainly used for printing on my bottle caps. Im torn between the red, white, blue and the red, white, black. Help me decide...

Beer_Cap_Logo_RWB.jpg

Beer_Cap_Logo_BRW.jpg

Black, for sure. I think you're missing an apostrophe in the name of the beer though. As it is now, you're making a statement about what Angels do (apparently they share). Perhaps that's what you mean but the term referring to the alcohol evaporating out of casks during the making of spirits and wine is the angels' share (or angel's share if there's just one angel who gets to drink it all to herself).

Well, grammar has never been my strength. I'll will go with angels' since angels probably aren't selfish.

I like the Black better. Maybe it's been done too much, but it just looks better.

And the grammar might be correct if you mean to say that "Angels do share" As in the sentence; "Angels share their love of beer with the less fortunate."

That is so funny, I brewed my strong ale yesterday. Calling it Jonny P Strong Arm. After my son. Was going to use a picture of his arm. Go Bulldogs.

Latest posts

Back