Which kind of abuse is this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which type of abuse is this?

• Alcohol

• Ether

• Other

• Mother

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know this is probably stupid, but many of his movements (especially hand and head) suggest to me that he's not drunk. Especially the fall toward the end, where he kept his head from slamming into the sidewalk.

I vote other, a super powerful, directional magnet in the hands of the videographers. They also inserted 2 horseshoes in the back pockets of his britches.

Naw.. I would say the dude is enhanced... drugz are bad m'kay.

I would say it's probably some sort of hallucinagenic and/or loco weed infused with some sort of chemical.

Of course, there a ton of vids like this out there. It is not considered hijacking the thread to post others. I can watch these all day! :D

Looks a lot like this dude, which I thought we had concluded was being ****ed up on ether.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's drunk, I was shown this the other day by the Polish guy who sits beside me here at work. He reckoned that the guy had to be Polish, cos you just don't see anyone else getting THIS drunk, and we live in Ireland.....go figure.

<edit> I have seen people this drunk when only alcohol was involved....a Polish neighbour was good at it.

Don't know ether from anything but that doesn't really look drunk. Seems he'd fall down way more if drunk.

Vid made me think of a song though. Wanna hear it, here it go:

Day after day,
Alone on a hill,
The man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still
But nobody wants to know him,
They can see that he's just a fool,
And he never gives an answer,

But the fool on the hill,
Sees the sun going down,
And the eyes in his head,
See the world spinning 'round.

Well on the way,
Head in a cloud,
The man of a thousand voices talking perfectly loud
But nobody ever hears him,
or the sound he appears to make,
and he never seems to notice,

Sees the sun going down,

And nobody seems to like him,
they can tell what he wants to do,
and he never shows his feelings,

Sees the sun going down,

Ooh, ooh,
Round and round and round.

And he never listens to them,
He knows that they're the fools
They don't like him,

The fool on the hill
Sees the sun going down,

Ooh,
Round and round and round

In the first video, that is heroin or another strong opiate. I'm have extensive experience with these people. He's not even the worst by far.

No way. Not a chance that's a smackhead, he's pissed as a fart.

A smackhead would never move that fast with that much of a buzz on, they stand in one place sagging at the knees almost falling asleep.

He is actually a zombie with a moderately good make-up job.

Poor bastard.

This is one of the saddest cases of livingdead abuse I have seen in all my years, here at the foundation, in my capacity as advocate for the living impaired.

A smackhead would never move that fast with that much of a buzz on, they stand in one place sagging at the knees almost falling asleep.

Unless you have something different over there in Europe (the video looked like England or something), that was exactly what they look like here when they are not that bad. He had the lean down perfectly and was walking with half his body leaning back while the legs went forward. I've only seen one type of person do that ever.

Unless you have something different over there in Europe (the video looked like England or something), that was exactly what they look like here when they are not that bad. He had the lean down perfectly and was walking with half his body leaning back while the legs went forward. I've only seen one type of person do that ever.

Knowing more or less where he is and looking at him, it's booze.

Aside from the poor display of walking I found the Christians laughing at the drunk man, videotaping him, and then putting it up on You Tube for the world to laugh at even funnier. I bet they didn't even go check to see if he was ok or ask him if he needed a ride or medical attention.

Aside from the poor display of walking I found the Christians laughing at the drunk man, videotaping him, and then putting it up on You Tube for the world to laugh at even funnier. I bet they didn't even go check to see if he was ok or ask him if he needed a ride or medical attention.

It is easier for a Christian to get into heaven than it is for a drunk man to walk up a hill. ;)

Back