Where to buy raspberries online?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiffcow

Reaction score
I'm planning on trying out a clone of McMenamins Ruby, and I need about 6 pounds of raspberries. None of the grocery stores in my area have frozen raspberries, and the fresh ones tend to come out at about $12/pound. I don't live in an area where raspberries normally grow, either, so farmer's markets are out of the question. Canned extract is also out of the question, because it doesn't give the haziness that Ruby has. Does anyone know of a place that sells raspberries online, or of some other way of procuring them in a place where they're not normally available?

I grow my own rasberries and freeze them for use in pies and other desserts, but Ive never seen any frozen ones for sale anywhere. All the ones at my store are all fresh ones as well, and those are pricey. Its a bummer you dont live closer to me, I'd be willing to give you some.

Ive seen plenty of frozen ones at my local walmar in the freezer section. They also have blue berries, and various other fruits.. cherries etc..

Back