Where to buy hop rhizomes in N. Idaho

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idahobrew

Reaction score
Maybe a fellow N. Idahoan can help me out or anyone for that matter. I would like to buy some Cascade hop rhizomes, I'm in the Post Falls/Coeur d' Alene area. Anyone have any or any suggestions?

You won't have any luck getting rhizomes online because of a quarantine in north Idaho. I don't believe its a quarantine on all hops though. I would contact Great Lakes Hops and see if they can ship crowns to N.ID. These might not fall under the quarantine restrictions. Also, Jim's Homebrew in spokane carried them last year, give them a call, they might again this year.

People were advertising them on Craigslist last Spring. Also, try Great Lakes Hops, that's where I got mine.

I searched hops on craigslist and it came up with Siemens family farms. I emailed them today and he told me that they currently have a few chinooks but could get other varieties. They are in spokane.

Latest posts

Back