Where do you buy kegs bigger then 5gal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raffie

Reaction score
I was wondering about the bigger kegs then 5gal.
Where to buy key and the hardware for it.

I see regular beer kegs but I think I'm need some special hardware for them and stuff.

There are 10 gallon cornies out there, but they're pricy. For a regular keg you do need more equipment, but it seems you already know that.

I seen the 10gal and the 2.5gal and OMG what a rip off for what they are asking for.

If I got regular beer keg, what equiptment would I need?

You would need a tap, plus adapters so you can connect them to your cornie connectors. Regular kegs aren't cheap either and they can be a pain to clean. Why not just buy more cornies?

D57.jpg

http://www.brew-magic.com/keg_specials.html

I will buy more Cornie's when I find some.

Was just wondering about kegs bigger then 5gal is all.

Bigger kegs are great, and don't cost a lot more than most ask for their Cornies. Look on Craigslist or just drive around your town on trash days. I was surprised how many I have seen by the side of the street after parties. Their are lots of good threads about cleaning Sanke kegs (the big ones). They only require one tap, and your kegreator will be able to handle commercial kegs if/when you need it to. They are easy to get open when you get the hang of it after a couple of trials.

Back