Where can I find a Corny Keg?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ja3372

Reaction score
I'm looking for a new 2.5 gallon corny keg but everywhere I look they are sold out, at least for a descent price. Anyone know of anywhere I can find one?

I bought my 5 galons off Kijiji for 40 each. Had a pop smell, but nothing some rubbing alcohol could not take care of.

They pop up on Craigslist from time to time. I picked up seven 5 gallon cornys for $200, though a couple need new dip tubes and post.

The 2.5 Gal are much tougher to come by than the 5 Gal. I've been watching CL for months and nothing...

I just bought a few 5 Gal corneys from homebrewing.org and I'm happy with them. The used corneys came pressurized and are in decent condition...$59 each, the best price I could find. The new corneys are beautiful and at $75, also the best price around. I was super happy with the service and turnaround with AIH...placed the order on Saturday and had a call first thing Monday morning confirming my shipping address (because it was different than my billing). Received the package before noon Tuesday (with standard shipping). I'll definitely order from them again.

AIH has free shipping through tonight.

I'm debating buying more kegs. @$16 difference used vs new, it might be worth not having to scrub and rebuild 5 gallon kegs. I wish that 2.5 or 3 gallon kegs were more like $50-60.

Gah, my cell phone plan needs its 3 month renewal. No new kegs for me.

I ended up getting a 2.5 gallon keg from AIH they were on sale for 75$. So far so good and just yesterday ordered a second one still working on carbonation but very happy so far

Latest posts

Back