Where are you at INDIANA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fort Wayne brewer here. Been a slow summer of brewing for me, but got a couple batches in this fall. Just got a 30qt pot and burner setup for Biab 5 gallon batches. I've done a couple 2 gallon on the stove.

Hey guys just stopping by to let you know about Indiana's newest brewery due to open up June of this year. Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or sign up for our newsletter

I'm still a homebrewer, just on a commericial scale now, but if any of you have any questions regarding opening a brewery, would be happy to help.

Cheers

Hey guys just stopping by to let you know about Indiana's newest brewery due to open up June of this year. Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or sign up for our newsletter

I'm still a homebrewer, just on a commericial scale now, but if any of you have any questions regarding opening a brewery, would be happy to help.

Cheers

Excited to try it!

New here from Avon. Any other brewers around this area?

Also from Avon, met a few people from the area at the Friday night club at Great Fermentations. The next one will be Feb 21, should come and check it out.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392846780.926816.jpg

"Where are you at INDIANA"

Found it!

Do you go to the Great Fermentations in Avon?

Sorry, late response. Yep, I have been there quite a few times now. I accidentally mentioned NB while I was in there once and Anita gave me a hard time. Whoops!

Everyone has been super nice every time I've been in there.

Also from Avon, met a few people from the area at the Friday night club at Great Fermentations. The next one will be Feb 21, should come and check it out.

I need to make it out to one of these but I feel like none of my beers are worthy enough. I've only all grain brewed 2 batches now.

Well hello fellow Hoosiers.

I left in '87, but Indiana will always be "where I come from".

Can't say I'll ever go back... but it will always be where I came from.

SIB Supply, Ferdinand Indiana here. Butcher, Brewer, & BBQ supplies

I'm originally from Santa Claus. I stopped in there the weekend of the Strassenfest last year to pick up some supplies when I was headed to the homebrew contest. Nice place!

December '87... snowing like he!!.. pulling a trailer behind my Dodge Dakota.

I left willingly and thankfully. Screw the snow... I was 23 and already hated having to shovel myself out of the driveway in the morning JUST to get out and onto my way to work 3 hours early onto ice slick roads on my way to work.

I have fond memories.. Hated the ..., but have fond memories otherwise.

Self edit... too political

I'm in Culver. Has anyone tried Evil Czech? Kind of cool to have a brew pub in such a small town.

I tried their Dragon's Bite habanero stout at winterfest, I asked the hot chick serving it to me if it was hot and she just laughed, but it warmed me up! Tasted good but couldn't drink more than a shot of it. Their pilsner is quite good though.

I am going to brew on March 16th.
I live near zionsville 86th lafayette rd area.
any one want to come hang out talk homebrew and drink some home brews?
Ill have a couple to share, and you can bring a couple to share.
i do all grain with a cooler and would like to hang with a fellow brewer.

message me if you are interested.

PastorofMuppets, our local homebrew club, MONK, does a monthly brewing get together, Brew Like a MONK. This month it will be held in my garage on 3/9. Likely won't be a big turnout due to weather but you are welcome to come brew or just swing by to hang out for a beer. PM me on Home Brew Talk if you are interested.
Lakedawgs

I am going to brew on March 16th.
I live near zionsville 86th lafayette rd area.
any one want to come hang out talk homebrew and drink some home brews?
Ill have a couple to share, and you can bring a couple to share.
i do all grain with a cooler and would like to hang with a fellow brewer.

message me if you are interested.

Terre Haute here.
No Breweries but a pretty good selection on Tap at Sonka.
If your from the area check out the local brew club WVFNA "Wabash Valley Fermentation N Ale" We meet every month.
http://wvfna.org/

homebrewing like mad here in Scottsburg,IN (1 hour south of Indy on 65). Is anyone close?

I am down to meet up sometime but from southern Indiana. My brother lives on the west side of Indy though.

Back