What's your favorite Homebrewing magazine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I'm a proud AHA member, I prefer BYO over Zymurgy. My impression is that BYO's tech review process may be a bit more thorough.

I get the print editions (only).

I get BYO and Zymurgy. If I had to pick one I'd go with Zymurgy (I'm a regular contributor to Zymurgy).

Does it lean you to one or the other? Which tends to be more technical in nature?
At the moment, I'm working with idea of home brewing as 'cooking', and setting aside researching into the deeper science. So the people that I follow tend to be those who will reference the deeper science, but convert it into something that I can apply, Ingredients are another place where I can take advantage of people who work with the deeper science & provide me with something that I can apply.

If I had to pick just one digital magazine, I'd rotate between BYO and Craft Beer & Brewing annually. I have an AHA membership (for different reasons), so AHA content (Zymurgy, ...) is "free".

Back