What's next?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenstogie

Reaction score
I recently bottled an Imperial Stout that came from a kit of malt extract in a can and I dare say that I think it came out alright (maybe even good). I tasted it during the bottling phase and it tasted pretty darn good. :D :mug:

I like the ease of having it basically done in a can, but what's next? I would like to try a hefenwiezen maybe or a IPA or a Brown ale or a....

The munton's kit i used was pretty darned easy. Are there kits like that that you'd recommend?

There are plenty of kits that are put together by homebrew stores that will have better ingredients. It will maintain the same simple, straightforwardness of using a kit, while producing a better beer. Look at morebeer.com. austinhomebrew.com, or any of the other big sites, and you can see the variety available.

Cool, will do. I didn't know that they did that sort of thing. Although I do think the Munton's Imperial Stout is pretty good.

Back