What you drinking for the Super Bowl?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started off the evening with a nice smooth Oatmeal Stout. Then moved on to my Russian Imperial Stout. :drunk:
I have to say these two beers highlight the wide range of beers that fall under the category stout.
Great game, and while I didn't have much emotional interest in the game I did enjoy seeing NE lose.

Craig

EdWort said:
Great Tequila! The best at a great price!
Oh man, drinking that cheap stuff will give you a skin rash!

Pony up a few more bucks and go for some Gran Centenario añejo, or a few more for some Don Fernando or Don Julio 1942. No lime or salt required.

I drank a 750ml of Trader Joe's Belgian ale made by Unibroque, not too bad, coulda been aged a bit londer though.

Time to bump this one Up.

I'm thinking local Micro Brew Lager or Pale Ale. Have not decided....

Plan to fill this sucker.

growler-tap.jpg

I grabbed a sixer of Sweetwater Happy Ending, a sixer of DFH Indian Brown, a huge pot of white chicken chili and a pot of chicken / andoullie gumbo...

The house we are going to has a very nicely stocked beer fridge as well...

Now I've got a wide variety of my home brews in the fridge. Right now I'm feeling like Chinook IPA and Oatmeal stout however that may change buy the time I open the fridge.

Craig

We're hosting the Super Bowl party tomorrow and I'll be serving a Shiner Bock clone and an Abita Purple Haze clone, my first two brews. I cracked the first of the Purple Hazes today, it could use a little more time in the bottle, but it was still darn good.

I'll be serving and taking care of the few of you that decide to come into the restaurant today. I also have to be to class in the morning :/

Tip your waiter/waitress.

Not sure how much of it I'll watch (I am more of a college football fan), but I put a couple of bottles of my Special Bitter in the fridge, and I also have a bomber each of Stone IPA and Stone Ruination.

I have a 750ml of Delerium Nocturnum I didn't drink at New Year's for when I get bored with PBR. Then no doubt it'll be onto a bottle of Evan Williams Single Barrel bourbon, and anything after that I probably won't remember... :drunk: :D

I have a big jug of Robert The Bruce my buddies bought me last night for my birthday plus I have some of my build-your-own-six-pack left.

I've got 4 gallons of "jon's piss wheat" Which is my own recipe.

7 lb 2 row
4 lb wheat
1.5 lb vienna

2.5 oz Cascade (60 min)
1 oz Cascade (15 min)
1 oz. Cascade (5 min)

East coast Ale yeast.

Well, I have a german alt and a milk stout ready for drinking. I love super bowl sunday....

I'm going to cry into what ever beer is at the party. I'm a Patriots fan and they should be there. My buddy is a Steelers fan and a home brewer. I'm going to drink some Bud, Miller and Coors and not even touch any of his home brew. lol....well I may because his home brew is very tasty. Much better then anything I ever brewed.

I wander what kind of beer Bill Belichick is going to be drinking today.

I've got a keg of BM's Centennial Blonde & a keg of Dunkelweizen. I also have a fridge full of Great Lakes brews. All this to wash down the birds I've got in the smoker :mug:

Arcadia's mixed 12 with Scotch Ale, IPA, Anglers Pale Ale, and Nut Brown. Going with a Arcadia day, my buddy is bringing a Magic Hat mixed 12 also.

Superbowl, eh? That's the one with big guys and the ball that's pointy at both ends right?

Right now Im drinking my honey-wheat-peach, but with a mini fridge loaded with coffe stout, belgian pale, and PBR, who can tell where the day will take me.

Well aside from the flack I am going to get here, I have already started my morning of having a pint of the blackberry brown I just brewed three weeks ago (racking into the keg to start carbing for the lady friend). I will move onto my mild Rye for lunch in the sunshine. Hit my Dark Knight stout after that and then press right on into wine for the remainder of the day. We have some brilliant wines that will be enjoyed while yelling at the TV.

Well, my buddy is just having Bud Light or an equivalent, so I started my day with with some homebrewed Oatmeal Stout and some Haus Pale Ale. Then I moved on to a Hennepin 750 and now a Woodchuck that the SWMBO decided she didn't want. I have another Stout eagerly awaiting me in the fridge as soon as I'm done with this apple thingy. Can't wait for the game!

I'm at the in-law's. They know I like beer so they always buy some beer to have around. The problem is, before I started homebrewing, my favorite beer was Sam Adams. I told them that Sam Adams mostly brewed lagers, so they went out and bought coor's light. "It's a lager too, but it's so much cheaper and I'm trying to save money."

Finally got around to refurbishing the 2.5gal cornie I bought last year, filled it up with Ed's Pale ale and will be taking it to my inlaws in an hour.

I found some Bell's Hopslam yesterday! :rockin:

So, one Bell's Hopslam and then switch over to Yooper's House Pale Ale. Pickled eggs, venison summer sausage, guacamole, and beer. What a feast!

Back