what would you call it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

59f100292

Reaction score
So my recent decision that the price I unknowingly paid for raspberries was cost inhibitive to making wine got my cheap ass thinking........ it's the sugar in the fruit that makes the wine - if i wanted to make flavorless win, just put sugar in water - add yeast. Would this make flavorless wine? Im not going to try it cause flavorless wine is an oxi-moron, but I got to thinking and now want an answer. Who's got one?

Yep, hooch and nasty flavored at that. There are a zillion cheap wine recipes including making it with fruit juices. Why not try on of those?

so if the general consensus is it tastes like ass - thats good enough for me. thanks for the help

yes....and not in the good way. grab a couple of cans of welches grape juice concentrate and make some wine with that.. YOOPER has the recipe in her pulldown. easy and pretty fast.

Back