What should I do with this beast?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony3696

Reaction score
I found this guy in the scrap bin at my last job (left one in the pic). It has been in my garage for about a year and is begging to be incorporated into a brew stand. My question is where/how? I was thinking for the HLT, but it is feasible (while not practical) to build a single tier on top and raise the entire brew rig. I am going to be starting on a RIM system in the near future using keggles and want to incorporate this beast into the design. I don't have the $ to build one of those awesome stainless brew stands, so I'm going for the push button elevation wow factor. Also, would heat be a problem if I built my stand out of aluminium 80/20? Any input would be much appreciated. Cheers!

post-lift-tables3989-15802.jpg

Scrap the cart and use the hydraulic to lift up the lid on your keezer!

Cut it up and weld it to your tippy dumpy MLT!!! I know I would love my tippy dumpy a lot more if it had a hydralic lift built it. Whats the total travel on it?

Roughly 15" - I don't think it has enough travel to flip a keg, but with a few modifications.......

Back