What new equipment did you get?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Immersion chiller, 1 gift card to Midwest and another to Northern Brewer and a dry-erase tap handle.

I purchased myself the Blichmann Top Tier with three burners. My SWMBO bought me a 20g, and two 15g Blichmann boilermakers. Complete with autosparge, hop blocker, etc.

Blingmann.jpg

A 100 qt (25 gallons!) Bayou Classic pot for my outdoor BIAB, a Millar Mill, 110 pounds of grain, 3 pounds of hops, two 6 gallon winpaks for no-chill and fermentation and a submersible pump to build a keg washer with.

Making the final push to complete my indoor eBIAB keggle sit up/brew room, so I'm going to be a happy man all winter and even more so this spring when the kegerator taps are full.

Our latest stuff was a

Refractometer - Nice for mid-boil SG
and
Grain Mill - Great way to lower the price per batch!!!

Happy Brewing!!

I was thinking we must have some really intuitive loved ones to know to get us Crushers, cam locks, pumps, pots, fittings, ETC..
LOL.

LOL, I left the web page shopping cart for the pumps I wanted up on SWMBO computer with 2 of them added to the cart. Seems she took my subtle hint;)

My parents bought me an oxygen induction/aeration system from williams brewing. Excited to use this on the next batch.

40 quart aluminum pot. I'll install a no-weld spigot brew test the new pot with my Falconer's Flight IPA recipe.

I got a nice SS 9 gal. brew pot with two weld ports, one for a new thermometer and one for a ball valve. Also finally converted my 7 gal. igloo cylindrical cooler to a mash-tun with copper pipe manifold.

Ready to start all-grain brewing!

Got some tap handles from the girlfriend, and went ahead and bought myself the 10 gallon all grain setup from Northern Brewer as a birthday/christmas present to myself...did I need it? Nope..could I have just built my own? Certainly...but damnit I have wanted to upgrade my mash tun for a year now....
Now the saving begins again for a new brew kettle..

My brother got me a gift certificate to myownlabels.com. My stout that is now fermenting can now look pretty instead of having used commercial labels on the bottles (too lazy to clean them off).

New bottling bucket for me. Can you believe the bottom started leaking precious liquid all over the counter? Arrg

Latest posts

Back